Sea buckthorn is a thorny tree commonly found in Asia and Europe. Sea buckthorn tree have long been used in herbal medicine and cosmetics. The tree is assumed to have medicinal properties, leading many of us to use sea buckthorn in interesting ways, including jams, pies, and drinks.
Sea buckthorn has been used for thousands of years as a natural remedy for various ailments. it's extracted from the berries, leaves, and seeds of the ocean buckthorn plant (Hippophaerhamnoides), Sometimes mentioned as the holy fruit of the Himalayas, it’s a well-liked remedy in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicines. It’s said to supply health benefits ranging from more radiant hair and skin to a lower risk of cancer and heart disease.
Uses & Benefits of Sea Buckthorn juices
• Sea Buckthorn and Cancer: The phenolic compounds (namely flavonoids, kaempferol, quercetin, isorhamnetin) present in sea buckthorn renders anti-tumor effect and are found to be valuable in preventing and treating cancer. Sea buckthorn capsules, oral liquids, and gelatine are incorporated with its oil and are shown to play a vital role in cancer treatments and treating its side effects. Sea buckthorn also helps counteract cancer treatment side effects like improved appetite, kidney, and liver function.
• Sea Buckthorn and Heart Health: the advantages of heart health owe to the cholesterol-lowering and HDL-cholesterol (high-density lipoprotein) increasing effects. It also can help prevent atherosclerosis, thus promoting heart health.
• Sea Buckthorn and Brain Health: The alpha and gamma-linolenic acids exhibit antidepressant effects and play a crucial role in brain functions and the central nervous system.
• Sea Buckthorn and Skin Health: Sea buckthorn oil contains saturated fatty acids like palmitic and stearic acids that impart rigidity, firmness, and smoothness to the skin and also strengthen skin protection. The lipids (such as sterols, phospholipids, and glycolipids) in sea buckthorn are rewarding for the skin for their moisturizing properties. The lipids also aid in cell renewal and regeneration, reducing inflammation, skin elasticity slow aging, and providing protection. Its oil-rich in carotenoids and tocopherols is employed to treat bed sores, burns, frost bites, and skin damage occurring thanks to sun or x-rays exposure.
• Sea buckthorn and Hair: Sea buckthorn contains lecithin that helps in the removal of excess sebum from the hair. it's being used in hair care products such as shampoo and conditioner because it helps in strengthening, and recovering damaged hair, restores elasticity, and prevents hair loss.
Sea buckthorn is a popular alternative remedy for a variety of ailments. it's rich in many nutrients and may improve the health of your skin, system, liver, and heart. it's going to also help protect against diabetes and even certain types of cancer.
Sea buckthorn has been utilized in traditional medicine for thousands of years and appears to have very few side effects. All the identical, it's going to be best to consult your doctor before adding it to your routine.
For the latest Update visit our Instagram page